"The 28th Hong Kong International Education Expo" Event Highlight
Publish Date: 2022.06.14
The 28th Hong Kong International Education Expo (HKIEE) provides comprehensive information on multiple articulation pathways. There will be over 600 local and overseas universities and tertiary institutions providing diverse education information for students to choose suitable institutions and programs for further studies. In addition, multiple seminars by seasoned education experts and celebrities will be delivered concurrently, creating the most comprehensive platform of study resources for visitors.
Overseas Education Zone
- Gather overseas education institutes to provide a wide range of study options leading to the award of Diploma, High Diploma, Associate, Bachelor, and Master Degree.
Local Education Zone
- Bring together the well-known local universities, higher education institutions, and disciplined services, to introduce various local academic courses and strategies.
Continuing Education and Activities Zone
- The latest 2022/23 Budget proposes to raise the subsidy ceiling of the Continuing Education Fund to HK$25,000 per applicant and remove the upper age limit. This offers an opportunity for employees to look for self-improvement by taking suitable continuing education and activity courses, including EMBA, MBA, different vocational training, and continuing education courses.
Taiwan Education Zone
- Taiwan universities are the popular choice for Hong Kong students given their relatively lower tuition fees. According to the survey in 2021, there were over 9,000 Hong Kong students studying in Taiwan. Participated 7 Taiwan universities will introduce their programs, entry requirements, and admission procedures onsite.
1. Pre-registration Gift Redemption Coupon
2. Welcome Gift: Welcome you with anti-epidemic gifts, including Boson Biotech Rapid SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Test Card, Hong Kong Mask Anti-virus Antibacterial Copper ions Mask and Swashes Disinfectant Mini Wet Tissue. *First-come-first-served
3. Survey Reward of Education Expo: Visitors who share the latest post on the “HKIEE” social platforms, scan QR code, and complete the online survey can get a gift set on a first-come-first-served basis.